Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

First Entry - Intro

Welcome to my blog! I figured I'd create this and get it started prior to January. As the description says, this will be my reading journal. I'll talk about whatever book I'm reading (or just finished reading), and books I want to read in the future.

Starting January 2006 I will be doing the 52 book challenge. That means reading at least 1 book per week throughout the year. If I manage to read more than 52 books, great, my main goal is the 52. A couple yahoo groups I've joined are doing this as well (namely 52books and WeeklyReads), meaning I will have to keep the groups updated on my progress as well. I'll be using this journal to do that, as an easy way to keep track of books I've read, and let others see, in depth, what I thought about each book. And, I don't have to re-type for each group. I'll just post the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home