Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 Determination List


A Density of Souls
The Snow Garden
Blackwood Farm
Blood Cantacle
Report From Ground Zero
Middletown America
Among The Heroes
Aftermath: The Reminence of War
The Price of Exit
Everything We Had
Suicide Charlie
The Da Vinci Code
Angels and Demons
The Lucky Ones

The above is my determination list for 2006, it is a work in progress. As I add to the list, and read books from it, I’ll update the table and edit this post. For those WeeklyReads members, this can be found in the form of an excel chart with the authors of most and a date started and finished column.  But since this blogger doesn’t accept document tables, I had to edit it out. No problem though, if you *really* want it, and you’re not a WeeklyReads member I can email it to you.

Happy reading, and good luck to those 52 book challenge people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home