Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A note about last few posts

The 3 book posts this year so far have been more in the form of a review, because thats what they are. I've been doing a few book reviews for readerviews.com. I post those right from MS Word (with the plug in I downloaded from this site), its just easier to do it that way than to re-type everything as I count my books read for the year. As I post about the books I'm reading from my "to be read" list, I'll put more of my personal comments in like I did with the Harry Potters at the end of last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home