Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Book #7 - Eclipse

Title: Eclipse
Author: Stephanie Meyer

This book was awesome, just like the others. Bella's graduation is drawing near (along with the Cullen's of course), as is her.. planned change. She's still got a deranged vampire after her, nearby Seattle has a gang of newborn vamps on the loose, and then there's the werewolf. Sound complicated? Thats only half. Bella is torn between her friendship with Jacob and her love for Edward. The vampires and the wolves become allies! And Alice gets to plan a wedding. Lots of good stuffs! Read it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home