Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Book #10 of 2007 - Sam's Letters To Jennifer

Title: Sam's Letters To Jennifer
Author: James Patterson

This was a book of the month book for the reading club I'm part of. Its something I probably wouldn't have picked up if this wasn't a book of the month, its not usually something I'd read, but I enjoyed this book.

It was a bit sad at times, but had a happy ending. The story starts with a woman, who's husband is dead, and who's grandmother (and best friend) is in a coma. When she goes to her grandmother's house, after visiting her at the hospital, she finds a pile of letters in the room she always stayed in, all written to her. The grandmother told her (Jennifer) the story of her life, there are surprises in the letters that Jennifer never expected. There are 2 love stories intertwined throughout the book, these stories are in Sam's letters, and in Jennifer's life as she's reading Sam's letters. The ending is sad, yet happy as well. All in all a really good book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home