Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Book #6 of 2007: The Sweet Potato Queen's First Big Ass Novel

Title: The Sweet Potato Queen's First Big Ass Novel (Stuff we didn't actually do, but could have, and may yet)

Author: Jill Conner Browne

I loved this book! It is a story about people, and their imperfections, and a story about friendship, which isn't always perfect either, and the durability of friendship.

There are recipes in the back of the book that the author (the real Boss Sweet Potato Queen, and the real Queens) made up. Some of them sound really good, I plan on trying them out sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home