Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Books #11 and 12 of 2007

Just a quick post before I start the 2008 books..

I read Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich as part of a books group read. It was a quick read, pretty funny. The first of her books that I read, even though I have the others in the Plum series on my shelf waiting (thats for the coming year).

Also, even though I just finished it today, I started it at the end of December..

The Heart of a Fox by T. Isilwath. All family bias aside, I loved this book. Its different from anything I had read before, and I loved it. Its about time travel, and the power of love. I love how Izzy writes about the power of love.

Check out www.tisilwath.com and you'll be able to preview the first 2 chapters. Its a great read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home