Into The Pages

I will be using this blog as a reading journal to discuss the books I've read, and will be reading.

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm 26 years old, a college student at Penn State. My interests are books and the internet. I'll read any book as long as it has a good plot. My favorite is Harry Potter.. right now.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Book #3 of 2008

**Blogger's note - Its been forever since I put a book in here! I had good intentions of reading a lot more, but school got in the way. I missed the March book challenge, although I got books from the library.. I never got a chance to read them. April's challenge was cozy mysteries, 3 of them.. I read 1 so far. And starting the second.. I need to get books for May's challenge as well, mother stories in honor of mothers day.. but in the mean time I may as well get these "cozies" finished. I've got all 13 of the Janet Evanovich Plum books, and the 2 I think "in betweens".. and just started reading them, which brings me to the post...

Title: One For The Money
Author: Janet Evanovich

I must be the last person on the planet to have read this book. Chrissy, who I help take care of the book club area of our group, recommended them to me (and helped me acquire some of them through exchange sites, library sale, and paperback stores)... and just now, after they've sat on my shelf for a year, i'm deciding to read them.

For those that don't know, Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter.. and these books are about her bounty hunting. lol ok, thats vague.. but anyway. The first in the series sets up how she got involved in the bounty hunter business and introduces the reader to the 'cast of characters'. Now if you scroll back through entries, I believe it was December, I read Visions of Sugar Plums, which is a between the numbers, so I didn't have to worry about not knowing what was going on. Overall it was a decent book, its not my usual cup of tea, but it wasn't bad.

Tonight I start Two For The Dough. With school being out and 3 weeks that I don't need to go to work, I should get lots of reading done. My work hours shouldn't interfere with reading either, no homework. So I've got till the end of August to get caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home